Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Wow, I can't even begin to realize that it's been one year to the day since that last post. I've done it! I've taken the giant leap and am now an entrepreneur. The wishes and dreams I posted last year still hold true, but I've also realized living those dreams are a lot harder to do than I anticipated. Those aren't the sessions that pay the bills, that's for sure. And as a business owner, bills must be paid.

I'm officially April Peebles Photography. You can find me over there at the blog portion. It's been mainly work-related, but I do definitely plan on keeping it real and blogging about my real life too. From my website, you can get to all of my other links such as Pinterest, Google+, Facebook (both personal and business), and Twitter.

Here's some of my recent work . . .





Hope to see you all again soon!! 

No comments: