Thursday, February 21, 2013

Almost a year ago . . .

was my last post here on this blog of mine . . .

I needed the break, I think. I needed to not feel the pressure to be here every day, or even every week.

I still continued with my project life album (though I almost forgot I had a flickr account since I wasn't here sharing!) and I worked diligently on Stacy's Twelve. class over at BPC. I found a rhythm in creating my layouts and I'm HAPPY . . .

Last year, I also became a huge fan of GlitterGirl. While I had taken classes with Shimelle before (Blogging for Scrapbookers and Journal Your Christmas), GlitterGirl and seeing her processes in scrapbooking, completely won me over. I took a class over the holidays called Cover to Cover and I've merged it wonderfully with my existing Library of Memories. I can't wait to share more about this in the coming weeks and months with you . . . if you're still around. :)

For now, I'll leave you with the photo of a slight double rainbow I took last week from my front yard . . . and wish you well. I've missed you!

3 comments:

stacyjulian said...

April, This is a gorgeous rainbow. So glad you're blogging again! I can't wait to hear your thoughts on LOM after your experience with Shimelle. Do share!

Melissa said...

So good to see you back in the blogging world April!

Cheryl said...

It seems like a lot of us have taken breaks over the past year. This is the first time I've opened my reader in goodness knows how long - it was really nice to see you in it!