Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My Wish for You

Registration for the "new" Library of Memories from Stacy Julian - FINDING PHOTO FREEDOM - is now live. Go now - quickly - and register for the updated class!

Big Picture Classes


Stacy has a little information here and a lot of information here. All in all, this has the same content, just given to you a little (okay, maybe a lot) differently than previous LOM sessions, for about $20 less than previous LOM sessions!

I can honestly say if it weren't for adapting my own Library of Memories system from the 2007 class, I would not be scrapbooking today. I was worn out with the time-wasting of looking for the right photos, of having big gaps in my chronological albums, and struggling to "keep up" when my kids were younger. With Library of Memories, I'm now stress-free in my scrapbooking. I'm always able to find a photo that will work for the story I want to tell, and I have FUN! I have a system and processes that keep me on the right track even when I've let those systems slide every once in a while.

My wish for you, if you are feeling overwhelmed with all the projects you want to complete, photos you want to scrapbook, and all the stories you want to tell, is that you'll sign up for this class and experience the freedom with your photos that this class can bring! Give this gift to yourself and to your family! :)

And the really fabulous thing? Stacy is allowing ALL alumni to register for this class for FREE using a code based on the year you first took LOM. Everyone who has ever signed up for LOM - even if it was in 2006 - can take this class for FREE and have it in your "forever access" account! You should have received an email from BPC by now with the link and codes. If you haven't received this email yet (and you've checked your spam folder) you should get in touch with BPC through admin (at) bigpictureclasses (dot) com.

I can't wait to see you all there in another month!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Registered and super excited about it! :)

JO SOWERBY said...

i did it last year and am gonna do it again. free classes are awesome,
Jo xxx