Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Little Things

have been playing a really big role in my life right now.
I'm sorry I didn't give you, my loyal readers, a heads up before taking a blogging break, but I felt the need to get some things re-prioritized in my life and blogging took a back seat.


This picture cracked me up and tugged at my heartstrings at the same time. The dolphins had all been away from the window, looking at the people who had a private tour on the other side (by the far wall) and my son went up to the class and started rubbing it. A dolphin (this dolphin) saw him I guess and left the other group and came over to the window. Next thing I know, he's swimming by and it looks like my son was giving him a rub-down. Then another one or two cam over to visit.

I've been:
  • cleaning and decluttering - paper files, my closet, our home
  • scrapbooking
  • helping my daughter work on "campaign" goodies for her Jr. Class officer elections
  • going on trips and hanging out with my kids over their spring break
  • shopping for a new car
  • teaching my daughter more driving skills before she takes her test (taken on April 15 and passed)
  • completing taxes
  • driving the kids to soccer practices
  • going to the gym a few days a week, working with my personal trainer two of those days (and she kicks my butt)
  • keeping up with Project Life


Thank you so much for hanging in there with me . . . I think I'll be back for a while, so I hope you'll come back and visit soon. And see over to the top right column? There's a google friend connection if you want to click on that and you'll be able to see any of my new posts in your reader or when you log into your blogger account.

I hope you're having a glorious spring if you're in the Northern Hemisphere, and that you're enjoying all Fall has to offer you if you're in the Southern! :)

~a

2 comments:

Melissa said...

It does sound like you've been busy April. That is a great dolphin photo!

Cheryl said...

That photo! What a beautiful moment! And congrats to your daughter on becoming a licensed driver! I'm glad you were able to take the time that you needed, but I'm also glad to see you back. :)