Monday, February 07, 2011

Close To My Heart Blog Sale *Updated with Pictures*

Hi everyone!!

Many of you may know that I was once a Close To My Heart Consultant. I had been a consultant since 2002, and over those last eight years, accumulated quite a stash of product. However, I rarely stamped and that's part of the reason I'm no longer a consultant. I'm passing along to you an opportunity to get some very gently used (if ever used) acrylic stamps and other CTMH accessories at about 40% off retail.
 
Below is a slideshow that will take you to my Flickr Set of CTMH stamps for sale. The price is listed in the description and we can combine shipping. Shipping will be figured once we know what you're purchasing and where it's going, but I've found that shipping Flat Rate Priority usually makes the most sense. Please email me at (april290 at gmail dot com) or leave a comment here on this post with your contact information if you'd like to chat further.

I also have many sheets of cardstock that I'm willing to let go at .25 a sheet. If there are specific colors you'd like me to look for, just ask. I had just about all colors with the new additions of Tulip, Creme Brulee, and the other two - NOT the most recent new colors just released this past fall (2010) but I'm only getting rid of what I feel I have a surplus of (a lot of fall and spring colors) and only a handful of the others.


NOT PICTURED:
Eyelet Case Organizer $10.00

Z4200 Accessories Organizer $5.00
Hole Punch (long reach (6") $3.00





Again, please don't hesitate to ask any questions!

No comments: