Friday, February 04, 2011

And We Have a Winner!!!

Thanks to random.org and their random number generator, I entered numbers 1-22 and ended up with LUCKY number 13!! HEATHER at Artist-in-Residence!! Heather, please send me an email with your mailing address to april290 at gmail dot com and I'll get your package of goodies in the mail to you!

If any of you happen to be fans of Close To My Heart products (or acrylic stamps in general), feel free to come by tomorrow as I'll be starting to clear some stash as a former consultant. Mainly stamps, but some other items as well . . . things that I'm just not going to use and I've finally accepted. Everything will be at least 40% off retail!! The best way to know when it's been posted is to either follow my blog over to the side or subscribe to the RSS feed in something like Google Reader; or follow me on Twitter as I have my blog set to post updates there too!

Happy Friday everyone!! May you have a crafty weekend!!

1 comment:

scrapchick said...

Congrats Heahter! And good for you on purging - so need to do that!