Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Today is December 1

Today I'm starting something new. I've joined Shimelle's Journal Your Christmas, purchased Ali's 6x8 digital overlays, and have joined Picture the Holidays with Tracey Clark over at BPC. I'm staying centered and focused on what truly matters this December and I will enjoy myself through this process! Feel free to join me in any or all of the classes. I hope to share what I do here, no matter how simple it is and I hope you can take something from it.

For now, my book/album will be based in the 31 day overlays that I purchased from Designer Digitals  printed on white 8.5x11 cardstock and will be held together by jump rings eventually. I do plan on adding things here and there to my album as I go (read: extra sheets of paper or overlays to help make it unique to me), but since I'm not sure what at the moment (I did just decide to do all this LAST NIGHT after all), I'm just going to wing it. For now, I have a bunch of Christmas-y papers and white overlays cut to size.

Here's another thing I just found on Ali Edwards' blog . . . through a conversation that Ali and Tracey had on Twitter the other day. I'm going to be checking this out too!


And please, let me know if you're going to be joining me in any of these classes so I can look for some familiar names! :)

3 comments:

mcscraps5 said...

I'm in all 4 of them with you! It's going to be a full and inspirational month. Good luck to us!

April said...

I'm in Journal Your Christmas.

Cheryl said...

I found reverb a little late, but I love it. As soon as I remember what it's like to blog, LOL, I'm going to get on it. :) Today I finally collected my Facebook statuses to do another Cathy Zielske album. Can't wait to see your projects!