Friday, October 01, 2010

Quintessential Fall

50 mm f/2.5 1/4000 at ISO 200

50 mm f/1.4 1/8000 sec at ISO 200


50 mm f/1.4 1/640 sec at ISO 200

Same leaf found outside this morning in the middle of our backyard preserve area. I moved it to the grass because I loved the contrast there and the sun was shining outside. All images are SOOC except where I cropped the first one.

It's Day 1 of Picture Fall over at Big Picture Classes. There's still time to join me in a journey to be more aware and inspired by what's around us. It's amazing how you start to look at your world just a little differently. I love getting those inspirational emails in my inbox from Tracey each morning too.

For me, it looks like Fall decided to make it's appearance in Florida just in time. There was a breeze in the air - almost crisp - and a cloudless sky this morning. Football is in full swing. I really hope to keep up with this class this time around and continue sharing images daily here as well as in the classroom. Both in Picture Spring and Picture Summer, life was too crazy and busy. I want to SLOW DOWN and enjoy this October. My knee is also finally feeling better to the point where those photos were actually taken in a squatting position. I can't quite kneel yet, but almost. Every day is a little better. I'm grateful I can't move as fast right now. :)

Let me know if any of you decide to join me so I can look for your work!



1 comment:

Laura said...

I'm joining you! I try to blog my photos once a week, but if I don't, they will definitely be on Flickr!