Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Busy Bees this Spring!

I just wanted to let all of you know that I'm still here. It's been spring through and through the last few weeks here; and along with helping out Stacy Julian as a Trainer in her Library of Memories online class, I've been busy being a mom (soccer, carpooling, field trips, fun days, etc) and enjoying the weather. My kids and I have been outside A LOT and it's so nice to have a backyard where we get these beautiful breezes to hear the birds singing and the trees rustling.

I've stepped away from the computer for the past month or so (even forgot to pull out my camera on March 12 for the 12 on the 12th edition) but I plan on getting back in the swing of things soon. We do still have Spring Break with the kids' schools this next week after Easter, so it'll still be just a bit longer before I return in full swing.

I will be taking Picture Spring (a class taught by Tracey Clark of Shutter Sisters) at Big Picture Scrapbooking starting April 1st. I'm really looking forward to focusing on photography again soon. It's a great deal for daily prompts to inspire some creative photography and I hope to share my results here with you all! Let me know if you plan on signing up too and I'll look for you in class.

Hugs to you all!!

No comments: