Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Three Years Ago . . . and Now

This week, in 2006, we celebrated Kristen's birthday with her friends, which actually falls in the first several days of November. We had to wait until some movie came out (though now I can't remember for the life of me which one) . . . After looking back at imdb.com I can only imagine that it was Happy Feet or Santa Clause 3 (though that one had been out for a week or two by the time we went). So, the effect of bad journaling . . . guess I learned my lesson to record that info somewhere. Probably information that I thought I'd never forget back then. I bet if I were to ask Kristen, she may actually remember. My guess is I was too busy with the boys to stop and watch the movie! HA!




So, three years later, while we're not planning a "party" to be included with a movie, Kristen and I are anxiously awaiting THIS MOVIE and are planning on going Friday night with a lot of her friends, and moms too. Yes, I know it's a young adult book, but they're magic . . . and it's so nice to see these books come to life . . . even if my least favorite is, in fact, New Moon. I'll live, and Edward and Jacob's "wolf pack" will help me through it all!

Have you caught the Twilight bug?? Are you planning on seeing the movie this weekend?? Inquiring minds want to know!!

1 comment:

The Grounds Family said...

Hi April
Fellow BPS, Loadster, and JessicaSprague.com companion (that's the only word I could think of).
I just asked my 7th grader if HE wanted to go see the movie next Friday as he is the one that got my husband and I to pick up the books. But he said he would wait for it to come out on DVD because it costs way too much to see it in the theater. What a kid! We normally don't go to the theater to see movies (we have a pretty good set up at home-big screen TV, nice stereo system, and old comfy couches, oh, and I can't forget our Whirly-Pop Popcorn maker with "Theater Movie Popcorn packets". Have fun and Happy Birthday to your Kristen! BTW which template are you using on blogger?