Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Holiday Values and Goals



I'm taking a class (yes, I hear you . . . another one!) over at Jessica Sprague's website called Holidays in Hand and it's bound to be wonderful. I've heard such great things about the group of ladies there and her teaching style, so I'm really excited! I'm also hoping to complete this project in combination with Ali Edward's concept of a December Daily project.

For our first prompt, Jessica asked us to think about (and journal) our family values and goals this holiday season.

Values:
giving thankfulness togetherness love fun peace happiness

Goals:
  • commit only to what's most important
  • remember the Reason for the Season
  • commit 20 minutes (at least) a day to work on HIH project and DD
  • plan ahead and be more organized this holiday season
  • plan and follow through with some new traditions; and our old ones too.

13 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

I've joined this class as well.Love your aims....and the photo is stunning.Not sure I'll have time for that forum as well as Shimelle's though.

Rosemary said...

Oh what a lovely tree, I feel so Christmasy now.

i am doing Jessica's course to, it is looking good.

Margie said...

Great list. You are off to a very good start. I'm taking that class to and must get my list done. You've inspired me!

Sian said...

Is that your tree? It's stunning. Great list.

Scrapdolly said...

What a gorgeous tree
i came here via Shimelle's blogging class and am also doingt he jessica Sprague class.

Scrapdolly said...

What a gorgeous tree
i came here via Shimelle's blogging class and am also doingt he jessica Sprague class.

Kim said...

great list, I still am working on my list.

Fun Mama - Deanna said...

Love your tree photo. It's stunning. You have such great goals for Christmas. I feel I have WAY too much going on to take that class too, but I wish you success!

jillconyers said...

Perfect start to your HIH! I'm hoping Ali's DD and Jessica's HIH can be combined too.

Kathy M said...

I'm a fellow HIH classmate. Great list of goals and love your Christmas tree picture.

Vee said...

Oooh - you've made me feel all Christmssy just from one photo! What a beautiful tree, I'm looking forward to seeing your Decemeber Daily posts!

sharyncarlson said...

Great list! And what a GORGEOUS tree!

Kyla said...

I'm in on Jessica's class too! JUST the inspiration I needed to get focused again. ;)

So glad to "see" you in another class, and I can't wait to see your creations!

(Fellow BPS classmate, from Elisha's class.)