I'm taking a class (yes, I hear you . . . another one!) over at Jessica Sprague's website called Holidays in Hand and it's bound to be wonderful. I've heard such great things about the group of ladies there and her teaching style, so I'm really excited! I'm also hoping to complete this project in combination with Ali Edward's concept of a December Daily project.
For our first prompt, Jessica asked us to think about (and journal) our family values and goals this holiday season.
giving thankfulness togetherness love fun peace happiness
- commit only to what's most important
- remember the Reason for the Season
- commit 20 minutes (at least) a day to work on HIH project and DD
- plan ahead and be more organized this holiday season
- plan and follow through with some new traditions; and our old ones too.