Angela, a classmate of mine over at Shimelle's Blogging for Scrapbookers class as well as Jessica Sprague's Holidays in Hand class, has honored me with a fun little bloggy award!! I'm glad to know she feels I deserve this Making Smiles on Faces Blog Award!!
In order for me to accept this award, I have to name five random facts about me.
- I still love watching Days of Our Lives. While I don't watch it every day, when I have time, it's a little guilty pleasure of mine. I can't believe I watch a soap opera!
- Dolphins are my favorite animal. I think living along the coast and always going to Sea World growing up has helped encourage that.
- I'm planning on seeing the movie New Moon for the third time this week. :-) As my blogging buddy Cheryl would say, don't judge. You just have to see it. I've never seen a better rendition of a book turned movie. Period.
- I got my first vehicle when I was 15 - for Christmas. My daughter will have her 15 Christmas this year, and I think she's expecting a car. I was NOT expecting a car, which is probably why I got one. It was a Ford Ranger pickup in black . . . 8 years old and looked brand new. BUT, it was a truck. Now, I'm not picky, and I was and still am grateful I had a car that early, but I would not have picked a truck for me . . . at all.
- I'm hungry at this very moment and I'm going to go now to fix some breakfast. We'll be having nothing seriously exciting, just yummy cereal and fruit on the menu today.
In other news:
It's a rainy day here in my town. It's a good thing I had to take pictures the other day and not lie when the Blog Hop Around the World happened yesterday. It's so gloomy here today it makes me a little sad. Later on this morning, we're putting on some Christmas music and starting to decorate for Christmas in our home! Maybe I'll bake some cookies too! :-)
Thanks for visiting!!