So, what I got done this weekend:
- bought pumpkins (one for M's class, one for each of the kids, and one for our family carving)
- carved pumpkin
- cleaned bathrooms (at least the toilet and sink and floor - no one ever uses that tub so I skipped it this week)
- vacuumed floors
- decorations out - but I'm not really happy with them. They look pretty wimpy in our front lawn . . . they'll work for this year, but we need a serious makeover for next Halloween.
- laundry was done and put away
- we didn't get a box unpacked, but we did get the corner units moved to the garage.