- finish cleaning the house (one bathroom to go and vacuuming the carpets)
- finish decorating for halloween (the new decorations I picked up the other day, plus the ceramic ghosts I made with my mom when I was a child - need to find them in the holiday boxes from the move)
- finish the laundry - this includes folding what's in the dryer, putting that away, and washing the remaining load).
- finish unpacking one box and take the side entertainment center pieces to the garage.
- buy a pumpkin and get it carved . . .
Friday, October 23, 2009
Finish It Friday
Aby Garvey over at Creative Organizing does a Finish It Friday on her blog for what she's setting out to accomplish in the coming weekend . . . we tend to get more done with goals in mind after all. I thought I'd share my list of "to-dos" this weekend of things I need to finish.