Saturday, August 15, 2009

The NEW Scrapbook Studio

Come on in!!!



Double glass French doors, right off of our formal living room, leading into the studio.



The view directly as you walk into the room from the doors. There's a white board on the floor that I want to hang up and I'm hoping to have a Target bookcase (tiered) against that wall facing the doors (in order to have some more storage and display area). The table is a cheapy, and temporary (I hope) until I can buy the Target table I want that coordinates with the bookcase. I'm afraid I'll run out of room however. The room size is only 10x10.5 ft. The walls are a very soft buttercream yellow. I love it and it's fabulous for actually keeping it's true yellow in all the lighting I use.


The window faces out to the front patio. It's a pretty nice view, but these photos were taken at night so the blinds were all closed up. The back wall is home to our former entertainment center. I am only using three of the five pieces and it works for now. I may think about eventually painting this or getting rid of it all together - but it works for now, and I'm all about using what I have on hand for now, so it stays!



This center unit holds my clip it up (which has alpha stickers by color and other flat stickers/embellishments by theme) as well as my Target cubes (I wish I had more of these). The four drawers are my Library of Memories category drawers, and above those (the three drawer unit) houses ribbon in one drawer, metal embellishments, and chipboard letters in the other.



The top of the center unit has some miscellaneous albums as well as a basket of favorite Fiskars punches.

The bottom of this same unit houses my Storage Binders by year for my Library of Memories system.
I'll be back to share some more later! The side units and paper storage . . . along with some layouts I've done since I've moved in! Thanks for taking a peek and let me know if you have any questions!

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Looks great, April! Thanks for sharing!

Cheryl said...

YAY! What a great space! Love the french doors. Enjoy!

MAM said...

Love it!!! Congrats on your new space :)