Friday, May 01, 2009

It's Time!!

Yep, today is May 1st, and I'm back in the groove. Today's prompt (which I highly needed since it's been MONTHS since I've scrapbooked) was Perfect Imperfection . . .
Journaling reads: it's hopeless to tell you "no" when there's mud around - you just can't help yourself . . . at least you tried to keep your shoes clean, but the cause was eventually lost!
This one was super simple and done in less than 20 minutes! I handcut the patterned paper along a line, didn't crop a single photo, used AC and AdornIt letter stickers and didn't even try to get them straight. Then I grabbed a brown journaling pen and wrote away . . .
So glad to be scrappin' again!

2 comments:

bcre8uv said...

I just gave you the Blogger Award of Friendship:

http://bcre8uv.typepad.com/noodle_soup/2009/05/happy-may-day.html

And yay for quickie layouts - I need to go do mine!

~T.

Cheryl said...

It comforts me to know that I'm not the only one who sometimes goes months without scrapbooking. LOAD and LOM are really working hand-in-hand for me to finally get some LOs created and added to our albums.