Saturday, May 02, 2009

Friendship Blogger Award

Today when I checked in, I realized my friend Tami had awarded me a special Friendship Blogger Award. Tami is an amazing scrapbooker and fellow coach in Library of Memories and I'm looking forward to finally meeting in person this summer. I stalk her blog, ask her all kinds of questions about ADHD, and even continued to text/bug her via twitter this past winter at CHA. Thanks for putting up with me Tami and considering me a friend!




So, without further adieu, I now get to pass on this little cutie badge to others out there in blogland that I consider friends - who I know will at least acknowledge their gift from my heart (sigh) and still love me in the end!

Monica

Katie

Cheryl

Deanna

and last but not least,

Jeanne

Happy National Scrapbooking Day to all my scrappin' buds!!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Thank you so much, April! That's so sweet of you to think of me. :) I hope you've had a wonderful NSD weekend!

Fun Mama - Deanna said...

Thank you, April! It was so sweet of you to nominate me, and I'm so sorry that it took me months to figure out how to post a blog award to my blog!