Monday, February 09, 2009

Thursday's almost here!!!

I'm so excited! The 2009 class for Stacy's Library of Memories is once again about to kick off! I've been lucky enough to get to return as a coach, as are Tami and Rebecca . . . and Kayla, Maureen and Monica are new joining us this year! Kayla's special as she's a new digital expert coach that Stacy's asked to have join us and help have accurate responses to all things digital . . .

Anyhow, in the next few weeks, I'm going to be sharing a few pieces of my system as I start going through them. Feel free to follow along with me! Please know that I can answer any questions you have, but you'll never get the class experience without joining us! Stacy does teach this class through Big Picture Scrapbooking each and every year, so if it's something that you decide to do, save up and join her in the 2010 class!! :-)

2 comments:

BonnieRose said...

HI there April, I can't wait either... can't wait to finally complete my LOM system..

MAM said...

I'm on pins & needles :)