Thursday, February 26, 2009

Taking a Break

from moving our "stuff" out of our rooms! Here's to new carpet tomorrow!! Nine years with builder grade is the PITS! Anyhow . . . I've rented a storage unit and taken one trip over (with some of my least used scrapbook supplies :-( ) and I'm making a list of things to sell, things to donate, and trashing a lot! How is it that we end up with SO MUCH STUFF in our homes?? I'm really disgusted and wonder how any of this stuff ever fit in our house and kept us with any sense of serenity. I'm looking forward to quickly getting our house on the market and moving on. My life this week and last has been filled with paint estimates, landscape estimates, and looking at a few houses where we anticipate moving to.

Anyhow, I'm off to get the rest of the little stuff out of the rooms so all the installers have to move tomorrow are the beds and dressers. Just thought it'd be nice of me to check in since I hadn't in a while!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Good luck with everything, April!