Monday, February 09, 2009

One of my recent layouts . . .


This layout is pretty much all the stuff I absolutely love, together on one layout! Scenic Route paper, some rubons, AC Thickers, and a chipboard frame! It's a little more then my usual clean lines, simple style, but I couldn't resist. This just "came to me" and was really quite effortless. I hope you like it! I felt the need to do this layout for my middle child, who is really struggling with his grades, even though his effort is there and he knows the stuff - there's something going on with the output of having to write. There's a lot of hidden journaling behind the frame if you unloop the string from the brads.

I was actually going to add a few layouts, but realized I hadn't taken photos of them yet. This one was actually done back in January. In the last few weeks, I've been clearing out my scrap space for Get Organized and Be Inspired over at BPS and well, there's not been much space for scrappin' though I do have one or two others.

More to come!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I would love to see pics of your scrap space.