Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I've Been Tagged!

by my fellow LOM friend and coach, Monica


Rules of the game:
1. Go to the the 4th folder where you keep your pictures on your computer.

2. Post the 4th picture in the folder.

3. Explain the photo.

4. Tag 4 fellow bloggers to join in the fun!



Due to the way my photos are set up in "highlights folders" this search put me at my "best of Summer 2004" photos. This was a year when we were given annual passes to the DisneyWorld theme parks by my parents for the last Christmas and I took my daughter to EPCOT one day as a girls' day out with my mom while my husband stayed at home with the boys. My daughter is pictured in her "Gator Gear" with Spaceship Earth (the big globe) behind her.
Thanks Monica for sending me back in time a bit! Now I'm off to tag Mary, Jeanne, Darlene, and Katie. Have fun ladies!

No comments: