Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Facebook

should not exist in my world! As if I'm not on the computer enough, now I'm addicted to yet another thing with apps everywhere! LOL

Seriously, though . . . where else can I keep up with all my friends, find long lost classmates from high school and college, AND save the rainforest 1 sq ft at a time by sending virtual gifts?? Oh, and let's not forget learning some fun facts of cities around the world via kidnapping (and being kidnapped myself) . . . passing drinks to get myself drunk when I'm not really drinking anything at all . . . Oh, and join groups with similar interests as you too - I'm in a Library of Memories group, Scrapbooks, etc group, and a photography group . . . seriously - the best kind of fun you can have on a Wednesday night, waiting for the kids to finally fall asleep while your husband is out of town!

The one problem I have with facebook is that I can't seem to keep up with half of my friends who keep sending me gifts. If you are one of them, I'm seriously sorry I'm failing at sending some back to you except once a week or so. I just went through my notifications and accepted all gifts (though I've still not gotten to the interview/note ones) and sent a few back your way! I only had 80 to go through! haha!

night everyone! tomorrow is Thursday and the first day of class in A Library of Memories!

5 comments:

Jeanne said...

Hey there! I signed up for Facebook a week or so ago and don't really know what to do there. I haven't logged on in several days. I will take heed of your warning, though. LOL I don't have enough time in my day as it is.

Loved the layout of your son, by the way!

Please keep in touch when you can drag yourself away from Facebook LOL
Hugs!

Cheryl said...

LOL. Facebook is one of those love-hate relationships. :)

BonnieRose said...

i'm a facebook junkie too... ur not the only one.. LOL it's addicting!

brenda j said...

Ha! It's a month of firsts for me! First scrapbook class (LOM), first online course, first time signing up for facebook and first time starting a blog. I'm trying so hard not to get too addicted to facebook!!!

Fun Mama - Deanna said...

Facebook is addictive. I've stopped accepting every gift that's sent my way, though. And I don't get kidnapped. I don't get it. But I love keeping in touch with my friends and making new ones.