Friday, January 02, 2009

Good Morning

It's a beautiful Friday morning here on the island! Okay, maybe it is a little gray outside but the kids are nicely playing Mario Galaxy, my husband took DD out for dad/daughter time at Starbucks, and I'm trying to work on my blog and sort out what photos I want printed from 2008 (I've been horrible about printing this past year) and with LOM getting ready to start up again, I don't want that to be a hinderance! Not to mention, I got to sleep in until 9 am!! Whoo hooo!!



I have a few online friends, Katie and Monica, who are submitting work to some scrapping magazines, so I wanted to wish you both the best of luck! One day I may be brave enough to try myself. I really never wanted the recognition of it, but the payout for doing layouts I'd already need/want to do anyhow, it sure does sound a little nice! :)



There's nothing really on the books for today except getting ready to take down all the holiday decorations. We always wait until after the first of the year for things like that and Ed's parents had come to visit yesterday so we didn't have a chance to start then. I did start to feel like I had chills last night, though I'm a bit better today, I truly hope it's not the start of something that will put me down for the count now that the new year is here! I have plans, I tell ya, big plans!

More soon, and maybe some pictures too!!

1 comment:

::Ali:: said...

Hi April! How are you?
Hope all is well with you and your family!!!