Thursday, September 18, 2008

Where oh where have I been??

Seriously, I'm really starting to forget I have a blog . . . but part of me is really tired of feeling like when I come, it's so darn redundant.

I went to the CTMH convention in Orlando! It was SO NICE to drive and not have to fly, though I missed my family and wish they could have come down with me . . .

Lance had a birthday - at CEC just like his brother's - and he loved every second of it . . .

All the kids are now in school and sports . . . . Kristen is back on the year-round swim team, Matthew is currently in football (Ed's coaching) and Lance is halfway done with soccer. The boys will be taking a BREAK from sports until at least January (we're not doing tball or basketball though), so it may actually be March before they start back up. Things just need to S-L-O-W down here at home, and at least Kristen can get herself to practice most evenings.

Kristen got to take a long weekend in August up to North Carolina with my parents . . .

She's also getting to go to Washington, DC over their Spring Break for only a mere $650!! (yikes!) . . .

Ed bought a new car and we sold our old one for way more than we ever thought we'd get for it . . .

We bought a new computer with the extra cash since my old Toshiba was SLOW and the power cord and battery were shot . . .

Then we found out that we can stay on ATT for our cell phones so we went ahead and bought me a new one - because mine was falling apart - and signed us up for unlimited texting . . . I bought a Blackberry Curve (in red) so I can sync my calendar and not have to carry around a big paper planner . . .

I've been busy taking my two classes at BPS but I seriously didn't go to completion with my photography class . . . I personally didn't think it was worth the price tag and it was all pretty much stuff I already knew - serious basics . . . and I didn't get to play as much because weather has been CRAZY here . . . now that it's great overcast and no storm days, the class is over . . .

anyhow, there's a quick update . . . I'm hoping to share some pictures from my 30 Days Hath September album that I'm working on in Have More Fun, as well as a special request from Heather asking how to do a "snake album!" More soon!

No comments: