Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Only one more week . . . .

and I'll be at the Close To My Heart convention in sunny Orlando, FL!! I'm also juggling trying to (still) get the TBE scrapbook done, as well as get some swaps done . . . as well as some roomie gifts! I'm still debating on if I'm heading down Tuesday evening or Wednesday EARLY (like 4 am) morning . . . I'm looking forward to meeting many friends from CTMH that I've met online through our corporate website as well as through BPS (Hi Kathy, Jennifer, and Tresa)!! I'm also looking forward to spending some time with my upline again (she lives pretty far from me) and having all my meals cooked for me and no dishes to do! I guess I need to start thinking of what I'm going to wear as well . . . FUN FUN!! Do I see a shopping trip this weekend?? lol

1 comment:

MAM said...

How was convention?