Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I'm set!

Well, besides being sick for the last week - again - I celebrated my 29th birthday again as well . . . I treated myself to one of these last night as a reward . . . I decided since I can't have an iPhone since we'll be leaving AT&T wireless in a few short months, that it was time I get myself an iPod . . . and well, there are plenty of benefits to the iTouch as well . . .like watching video, having WiFi, and calendar and notes sections . . . so, I've been organizing my playlists today! It's been so long since I've really paid any attention to what's out right now that I'm kind of lost with what to buy (Wal Mart was giving out $50 iTunes gift cards through yesterday) so I've got $$ to burn.

Feel free to leave me a comment or two with some ideas on any songs I should add to my new toy!

No comments: