Monday, April 28, 2008

Those two layouts . . .

Here's the layout of Lance's Many Faces . . . he's got such a wide range of personalities and it just shows all over his face. These were from various events throughout Spring 2007.
And here is the layout of my parents, about 6 months before I was born. I have LOTS of hidden journaling behind the photo-clipped "tag." It was pretty therapeautic to do this layout.
I also forgot to mention, I've been working on a 9x9 accordian album of my CTMH Leadership trip to San Diego last summer. I hope to share that soon! It's using the Life Delights Memory Showcase (stickease and paper) and it came together really easy (always a plus)!!
Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Great layouts. I'm just taking some time to check out SY blogs this AM. Hope all is well, oh, and we need to meet each other at convention!