Saturday, March 29, 2008

Spring Break is here . . .

So I will be sparse once again! Just wanted you to know . . .

Yesterday was the first day - nothing special. I needed to get the oil changed in the van and get some groceries . . . we've got a room at a beach condo that we're heading to for Sunday and Monday - the boys have soccer today or we would have headed down today. (Can we say YAY, DH is off of work??)

K's then heading to her Nana's house, and the boys will be heading to Grandma's house for an extra few days (Can we say YAY ME??) LOL I love my kids and I was a little sad to see them go, but then I decided to embrace the "grandparents" time and enjoy my "alone" time. I know, I get way too much alone time while they're at school . . . but the part about not having to have time restrictions sounds so nice . . . I think it's been 2 summers since all my kids were gone at the same time. wow . . .


Talk to everyone soon!

No comments: