Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Having a ball!

Since January, I've been so anxious for the end of February to get here! Last Thursday marked the beginning of the third session of Stacy Julian's Library of Memories class over at Big Picture Scrapbooking. While I just wanted to be a part of it again because of the closeness of the group - the emotions that everyone seems to go through - I was lucky enough to be asked to be one of a handful of Alumni Mentors. We're helping answer questions and guide current (and past) students in making decisions based on experience. It's not that it's a "big" thing, but I'm glad I can help - and I'm meeting some great new people in the process! It's been so much fun reliving the class through a new student's eyes again! So much anticipation . . . and just like any teacher would know . . . seeing those eyes light up when they finally "get it!"
I'll be checking in soon! I've still got my one lone scrapbook page from February to share, but hopefully, very soon, I'll have much more!

1 comment:

BonnieRose said...

thanks for helping us all in the LOM class.. your experience means the world to me! hugs