Saturday, March 22, 2008

Finally . . .



the long-awaited Christmas layout. Okay, before you say how boring, I know . . . I honestly don't put a lot of time and energy into EVERY layout I do . . . and YES, I still scrapbook "events" with my Library of Memories system. I've stopped scrapbooking EVERY holiday every year, but I do enjoy having an annual Christmas layout to look back on. These pictures were from 2000 - we were in our brand new house that year so we got to "host." I enjoyed playing with the Creative Cafe line for the first time too . . . our LSS was having all their product at 50% off that evening!! SCORE!! LOL It was really the first time using LOTS of buttons on a layout too. I think I want buttons in every color now . . . I can just see them all jumbled in a big glass jar looking pretty somewhere near my desk!

2 comments:

jen said...

FIrst, I love this layout. It makes the pics center stage and , well, I'm a button lover too :-)
Second, thank you so much for your sweet words of congrtas on my blog!!!

lv2scpbk said...

Are you still doing the 31 Days of March challenge? I am now starting to check to see who has them done up to this point.