Friday, March 07, 2008

Ahhh, Spring is practically here

For us in Florida, it's not the warm weather we're always looking forward to (it's really been a mild winter here) but I do love spring!

I love:

  • the longer days

  • the green appearing a little more every day - like on my maple trees and heather shrubs

  • soccer season is back! M moved up to U8 and L is excited to start this time! *please note: I never thought I'd be one to enjoy being a soccer mom, but I'm starting to wish I had been given the chance to actually play when I was younger. It's quickly becoming my favorite sport . . . right next to football!

  • Spring Break!!

  • One season closer to school being out so we can all sleep in!

  • and of course, lots and lots of rain . . . I woke up this morning at 6:45 to a tornado warning and lots of wind and rain.

In other news, I'm hoping to scrapbook this weekend . . . (I know, I still haven't gotten a picture of that layout uploaded yet) . . . hopefully tonight if DH can make it home in time - if not, I guess I'll go somewhere tomorrow. Two soccer games tomorrow too, so I'm hoping for NO RAIN! M got a new soccer ball when he moved up and he was very excited! I enjoyed how this pic came out . . .







2 comments:

Darlene said...

Rain Rain go Away! I know we need it, but it so needs to stop now.

If you are cropping tonight, I might be there. I'm dropping by to say hello for a bit.

BonnieRose said...

u are right, that's a great picture.. waves hi from a fellow LOM classmate!
hugs