Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A little off-topic today

But you have no idea how happy this makes me. Okay, so maybe not the animated movie part, but did you see the little caption about a new cartoon this fall on Cartoon Network! Not that I enjoy putting kids in front of the TV, but my kids don't "get" how Star Wars was such a big part of my childhood growing up . . . and from a girl's perspective, they'll never understand, but boys just loved these movies. At least this will be a little bit of a joy if they will enjoy this cartoon half as much as I enjoyed the movies, and maybe, just maybe, it'll lead them to be interested in seeing the movies. They are so complicated that they're just not getting into those yet.
In other scrap-worthy news . . . CHA is going to be wrapping up today! I've seen a lot of really yummy stuff that I can't wait to get my paws on . . . but I've got to win that lottery or go back to work first! {sigh} I'm excited about the expansion of the AC Thickers, and I LOVE all things Cosmo Cricket this year which is new for me. In the past, I had only been thrilled with one or two lines . . . of course, Scenic Route isn't letting me down - sneak peeks available here. I actually even liked the boy line from Glitz Designs and the new Dream Street Papers are completely fun and happy and just shout SUMMER!

1 comment:

Darlene said...

Yeah, can't wait for the NEW stuff to get here!!! Time to pull out the credit card!