Wednesday, February 20, 2008

It's Wednesday . . .


Hooray for hump-day!! Things have still been crazy around here. I've got plans to scrapbook at a LSS on Saturday with some friends and here's to hoping I can work more than socialize for once (yeah, right)! lol Today was filled with picking up library books for L's class, trying to get my watch battery changed (which unfortunately has to be done at a watchmaker's to reseal the backing because it's a waterproof watch, and then prepping our bedroom for delivery of our new bed! I had to pick up K late from school due to a rehearsal that they had. Tomorrow holds the grocery and volunteering at M's school and a performance tomorrow night for K's chorus.


We're still waiting to get our countertops . . . I mentioned in the last post that we picked out a different granite and the contractor claims that he'll have it installed in about 3 weeks from last Thursday. I sure hope so! It'd be so fun to have those in time for Easter and Spring Break!


For Darlene, so sorry there's no new layouts yet! I promise I'm working on becoming inspired at the moment. I'm still going through hundreds of photos that need printed out before the Library of Memories class starts again on the 28th. Here is a mini-album though that I did for K last year when one of her friends was getting ready to move. It contains four of her closest friends - various pics from different times with them, with answers to a standard list of questions - favorite memories, what was unique and special about each girl, favorite things that they did . . .Enough talking, huh?? Here it is. The title is "You Gotta Have Friends" and uses some old Basic Grey. (I still love this stuff though!) Enjoy!

No comments: