Friday, January 25, 2008

Tonight's Layout

Hmmm, I know . . . a bit plain huh?? I think I'll be adding some red, but tonight was one of those nights where I just am about to crash and burn. It was a struggle getting any scrapping done at all tonight because the kids were all wound up for some reason. My lovely DD treated us to Starbucks and then I came home and got to work "straightening" since today while everyone was at school, I took a nap to catch up on sleep from the last three nights - it hasn't been that great with me putting the boys to bed "on time" as L keeps getting up at 5:30 and it's driving me crazy . . . I actually did two loads of laundry - washed, dried, folded and PUT AWAY, a load of dishes, and picked up all the toys laying around the house and straightened up the laundry room and the boys' room! I was mighty impressed!
Anyhow, to try and remember at times like this that I do love them so very much, I scrapped this picture of them COOPERATING and bringing in the trash cans one Friday afternoon (almost a year ago!!!!) I love this picture of them together. helping. me. They can be such great kids and it's so wonderful when I can catch glimpses of this! There's another one I "almost" did, but this copy I have is going to go in the Photos I Love (as this one may too) . . . but before I actually do the layout, I need to work on the schematic for the album. I know it'll be 9x9, but I don't know if I want to just stick with some cardstock and possibly vellum to let the photos and stories stand out, or if I'm going to let the picture decide . . . so I'm going to brainstorm that as I fall asleep tonight. I hope everyone is having an absolutely FABULOUS Friday.
On one last scrappin' note: I saw a picture today of a Cutter-Fly . . . yes, from the same company that makes the Cutterpede and other "bug" tools . . . it looked pretty awesome. It was basically a utility "knife" with all those little pull-out things for various items needed in scrapbooking. It retailed at 19.95 and had MANY different things. I'll have to find the link and post it tomorrow . . . it was pretty cool, but I don't think I can pay $20 for the little guy.

1 comment:

H said...

I got the Cutterfly for Christmas, it is super handy. Brad picked it up for me because he knew I had a lot of "insect" scrapbooking things.