Tuesday, January 08, 2008

I've been tagged!!

Mary tagged me this time! Thanks, Mary! I'm sure this will be a blast!! :-) For the two people I tag, you'll need to add another question/topic to the list and have it be a 2 item, then tag 2 more people.

1. Name your 2 favourite scrapbooking topics. kids and trips

2. What are the 2 best places you've been to? Key West and Charleston, SC

3. Name 2 things you do every day. Email some friends and play with my kids.

4. Tell us 2 things that pretty much everyone knows about you. I love scrappin' (duh) and I'm a native Floridian

5. Tell us 2 things that everyone DOESN'T know about you. I'm a packrat and I like to bake Snickerdoodles.

6. Tell us 2 things that got you into the hobby of scrapping? I needed some "escape time" and I wanted to have my photos out of boxes.

7. Tell us 2 things that you want to accomplish in the next six months. I want to take a photography class online with Alison Tyler Jones and I want to declutter my house

I'm tagging Lisa and Jeanne next. Remember, answer these seven (7) and then add your own question with "two of something" and then tag two more! This way the list grows as it's being passed along! I can't wait to read your answers!

No comments: