Friday, January 25, 2008

IT'S HERE!!!!!!! IT'S HERE!!!!! . . . and other news!!

Oh my gosh, I found it on my way out to pick up my youngest today from school - sitting at the garage door yet again . . . (which is just a tad annoying) but now I'm dying to crop tonight. I don't know when my hubby will be home, but I'm thinking once he is, DD and I will take over the kitchen table . . . A friend mentioned that hers came without the grommets, and I was worried at first, but they were in the bottom of the box, underneath the Big Bite and all it's packaging!
I need to do something about this cropping at night thing, mainly because I'm so tired of rushing to do a layout, take the picture, upload it, resize it, and then upload it to the site . . . I've really enjoyed doing this layout a day thing. Someone on the boards asked what we are most going to take away from this challenge. I basically have been doing really good at picking up after myself after I finish a layout. I found I was wasting TONS of time searching for things I used on the previous layout because I didn't put it back where it belongs. I'm working on another challenge with cleaning up and re-organzing my space. It's not like I have a lot to work with since moving into my bay window, but here's hoping that I can bless someone else with some of my things that I'm just not using. Don't be surprised if you see a "sale" on here sometime in the near future. Heck, maybe even just for the price of postage you could end up with some great things . . . so be sure to check back within the next week or two!
In other news . . . It's FINALLY FRIDAY!!!! YEAH!! Okay, I know, I stay at home all week . . . take care of the kids and clean house and well, how is Friday (or even the weekend) any different than any other day of the week?? I'll tell ya why . . . because for once there is no football, and I don't have to get up early to take my kidlets to school. My middle child in Kindergarten, has to be at school 3 days a week before 8 am, and I'm tired of traveling back and forth to two different schools.
Next week, I have an Open House on Monday (along with Basketball practice) a croppin' date on Tuesday and a crop at my house on Friday night for the JPS group! I "think" that's all the official stuff on my calendar that HAS to get done . . . OHHHH, I know what else . . . On Monday I'm going into M's classroom to take a picture of the Igloo building going on. The class has been collecting 1 gallon milk jugs and hot gluing them together . . . resulting in an igloo big enough to fit 3 kids. The teacher plans on using it as a reading center . . . but it's a culmination of their "winter" unit on Inuits and snowmen and all that other COLD stuff! LOL Ya'll do know I hate the cold, right?? :)
That's all for now . . . I will hopefully be back later tonight to post my layout - maybe even K's too!

No comments: