Sunday, January 20, 2008

I took the plunge . . .

I finally did an 8.5x11 layout after 6 years. I had done ONE theme album of my daughters first trip to Disney, and then moved on to 12x12 in 2001 and hadn't looked back - until recently I had been having the urge to do something different . . . I really enjoyed it. It's one of the layouts I finished last night at a local store crop . . . This was done using a sketch from a Big Picture Scrapbooking class I took this past spring - Creativity: A Daily Dose. Gretchen was a wonderful instructor and it was so much fun mixing up altered projects with cards, tags, and layouts. I think I'll have to do more of this size too! For my Library of Memories albums, I use the American Craft 3-ring Moderns and they'll fit CTMH page protectors (imo, the best out there) along with the different sizes of page protectors. I still use my CTMH leather and linen albums for baby albums, wedding albums, Christmas albums, etc.

No comments: