Thursday, January 24, 2008

I heard from a long-lost friend today!!! Okay, maybe Heather's really not long-lost, but she has moved away and I feel like we haven't talked in F-O-R-E-V-E-R . . . not like we used to get to chat all that much anyhow - she was always so busy and we lived about 40 minutes away from each other . . . but now we live about 3 hours from each other. She told me she went ahead and signed up for Library of Memories today!! WHOOO HOOO!! A real-life friend in class :) All alumni so far have gotten to take the class for free (we just don't get to win prizes and get a new welcome packet) . . . and while I've made lots of friends through class, we're all so far away and don't really get to meet and share in person. Anyhow, Heather, it was great to hear from you today!

On the note of my Big Bite, I finally got notice that it was shipping, but no update has been done since the billing was received on the 22nd . . . so, I don't know what that means other than it's "close." lol

I'm still trying to figure out which pictures I want to work on tonight. I have several ideas running through my head, but I am SO TIRED (remember those three days in a row of getting up at 6:30) . . . sometimes I don't think there's enough coffee in the world! I took a short cat nap and fixed a cup of coffee (I'm so cold, too) and now I'm dealing with dinner and some crazy boys trying to bounce balls in my house . . . hopefully when I sit down to scrap, something will pop out at me so I don't have to stress over a decision! :)

Talk to everyone soon!

No comments: