Thursday, January 24, 2008

Anyone know what this is??


. . . . . .


. . . . . . . . ..


. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Yep, that's right . . . it's the Big Bite of a case! LOL Yep, my case arrived here two days ago - that wasn't supposed to leave HSN until LATE January . . . of course, the actual tool is still NOT HERE . . . HSN really messed up this time! It's annoying to me that I know at LEAST 20 people who already have their tool - some which ordered after me - and mine was supposedly shipped out today . . . though it says only billing information has been received and they're manifesting pickup. HUH??? Yes, I'm annoyed with them right now. My case does me NO GOOD without having the tool to put it in.

Thanks for listening to my little vent this morning . . . I'm off to go help out in the classroom!!

No comments: