Monday, January 21, 2008

Another 8.5x11 layout (LOAD #21)

What do you think?? Cute, huh? This is my youngest getting used to the water at the Y pool this past spring. I had a lot of fun playing with my camera at the Y this summer and I got some great shots with the zoom so my camera didn't have to get too close to the water! lol This uses KI Memories, Bazzill CS, CTMH CS (sweet leaf), Autumn Leaves journal stamp, and MM buttons.
Along with this being for LOAD over at BPS, it's also taken from a sketch given to us in another BPS class called Creativity: A Daily Dose. Little challenges and sketches were given to us every other day in combination with little projects like an envelope purse (I'll share that soon) and cards . . . If you haven't taken a class over there, I highly recommend it. The Projects NOW are nice . . . and I wish I had acted quick enough to get in on the Greatest Love Story Ever Told, but I didn't and now it's sold out . . . but I will tell you that the Workshops are 10x better than the projects. To talk one on one with the teachers, have message boards and get to know many of your classmates, and to have chats and be inspired by scrapbookers all over the world is amazing! I'm getting ready to go into Library of Memories again . . . class starts on February 28 and I can't wait! Many of the "alumni" from the last class have stayed in touch via a Yahoo group and some of them are even featured in Stacy Julian's new book: Photo Freedom! Very cool!

In other news . . . today was MLK day so the kids were out of school. What is it with teenagers and attitudes?? My youngest woke up this morning at 2:30 am and did not fall back asleep until after 5:30. Why is it that kids can't stay on their same sleep schedule?? I didn't do anything different . . . I didn't make him go to bed at 7:30 and he should not have woken up that early . . . but he did, and he went to the playroom and I kept waking up to Spongebob on the TV - every 30 minutes or so as an episode ended and you'd hear the din, dih-din, dah-din . . . you know that cheesy music as the credits role?? ugh . . . He then proceeded to wake up by 9 am again!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

This is really cute!! I like it! :)

Amanda