Thursday, October 04, 2007

Got Scraps??

This tip for scraps was shared by an online friend, Wendy. Wendy says:



"I am in the process of cutting my scraps up (you know all those leftovers that we never use again?) into photo mats, card fronts, squares and 12" strips. I have them broken down like this...

1" to 6" Strips that are 12" long (in half inch increments)
12" strips smaller than 1"
Strip leftovers (not 12" long)
1" to 6" squares (in 1/4" increments)
2x3 to 7x9 photo mats (in 1/4" increments)
3.5x5 photo mats
4.25x5.5 card fronts
1x3 to 1x6 strips
2x6 strips
3x6 strips
Punchable Pieces (these are left for my kids to punch things out of whenever they feel like it. They get paid a penny a punch so they are pretty good about keeping this container empty! LOL!)



Isn't that organized?? She keeps them in seperate drawers, not by color. Currently I store them by color in their "family" but seriously, to have them all cut into us

No comments: