Saturday, September 22, 2007

Saying goodbye - and Halloween 1996




In honor of October almost being here . . . just to show that Halloween photos don't always call for Orange and Black . . . :-)



So, this is goodbye to a favorite . . . I really enjoyed this paper pack from CTMH (precious paisley), but it's now retired and the paper pack is already gone. There are some stickease and the level 1 kit still available, but I'm sure it won't be for long. This layout was partially done from a workshop I had designed, but several of the elements came from a swap I participated in. The artist of the title, slide frame, file folder, and photo mat was Sally Lynn MacDonald. I love that I have a touch of Sally Lynn added to this layout. She was always so talented and a true artist. Thanks Sally Lynn . . . I do so love how the pages turned out! Hope everyone else is enjoying them as well!













No comments: