Sunday, September 23, 2007

"Rounding Up" Your Memories

Okay, so surfing a few blogs today (okay found this in my saved drafts and decided to publish it today - so in actuality it was a few months ago) and found where Angie Pederson (of Book of Me fame) mentions Katie's Rounding Up Memories process! Katie's post is great because she actually walks you through a few important reminders not just memories, but backing up your digital photos, looking forward to the next month to see if there are any important photos you want to take from events, and more. Below are the questions she wants you to ask yourself about the previous month. This will not only help you review what your life was like, but serve as journaling and scrapbooking prompts when you're ready to sit down and create! Enjoy!



What books and/or magazines did I read this month?
What movies and/or tv shows did I watch this month?

What special days did I celebrate and how?
What gifts did I give and/or receive?
What illnesses or health concerns did I have?
What fun things did I do with my friends and/or family?
What new foods, recipes or restaurants did I try this month?
What special or unusual purchases did I make?
What were this month's disappointments?

What were my accomplishments this month?
Anything else noteworthy to record?

No comments: