Thursday, September 20, 2007

Creativity: A Daily Dose

I'm learning a lot about how "I" create in this class . . . that even if I'm not completing a layout every day, I can still be thinking creatively . . . LOVE IT! I've been so productive in my crafting lately, I don't think I can share everything . . . some of it was just to get finished and scrapped . . . others I'm much happier about.





This one was based on a sketch from class . . . assignment was to find a 4x6 photo that we loved and explain why. I LOVED getting to finally use some good ol' stash that screams happy boy to me (SEI-Sporty)! This is my youngest at the local elementary school while we're waiting for his siblings . . .




Here's another project I did.





It's a photo holder card and is very simple to make. Instead of a typical 5.5x8.5 piece of cardstock scored at 4.25 for a standard card, it's longer - closer to 5.5x11, and it's scored at 4.25 and 8.5. The extra 2.5 inches is folded up, layered with paper and has a circle punch (1.5") taken to the center. This one is going to DH's Grandma in NJ! I used CTMH stamps and papers on it and the coluzzle to make the circle!

No comments: