Monday, August 13, 2007

BLOG CANDY Anyone???

Okay everyone . . . I'm noticing a lot of hits, but not a lot of comments! LOL I want to open the forum up and have you all ask me any questions at all that you want to know about me, my crafting, and life! I do get to choose the ones I answer - some things are just not open for discussion on this board - (no sicko questions, please). For those who ask one or more questions, I'm going to put your name in a drawing for some BLOG CANDY!!! Disclaimer: You can ask as many questions as you'd like, but your name will only be entered one time. You will have until 5 pm tomorrow to ask your questions to be entered. At that point, I'll write down names of everyone and enter them into the drawing!

2 comments:

Jean said...

Hi there! Here's a question for ya: Why don't you have your first name on the sidebar in the "about me" section? Just wondering who to address this post to. Keep creating!

Jeanne said...

How often are you able to sit down to create things? Are you able to do it daily, weekly? I know you have kids in activities, so I was just curious. Where do you find your inspiration?

Okay, so that's two questions!
:o)