Sunday, July 15, 2007

Working today

I've been having fun today playing in my studio! It's been raining off and on, and when it rains, it's one of those summer thunderstorms that start out wicked, and then lighten up, and then another one rolls in . . . so it's a good inside day. I've been putting the final touches on a card workshop I'll be having on July 28th. It's a 12 card workshop that includes a stamp set called Happy Birthday, and it's bound to be a lot of fun! I hope some of you will be able to come! As I finish each, I'm scanning it, and then I'll upload them later tonight. After that, I've got another list to work on. Here it is!!
  • Circle album sample using Summer Celebration colors
  • layout for Leadership contest
  • gather supplies for Leadership
  • work on swaps for Leadership
  • play with a few crafting ideas brewing in my head . . . a few with really cool color combinations!
  • Photography challenge posted earlier this month - have to at LEAST get started! I'm looking forward to seeing what all of you create as well!! Be sure to share with a link when you've done some! I can't wait to see what you all come up with!

No comments: