Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Way too Cool!!

I've never set up anything in Photobucket really . . . but I have started using it more with putting blinkies on my blog. So, today I decided to try putting together a slideshow there and I couldn't believe just how easy it is! What has taken me so long to do it?? Anyhow, I'm thrilled. I added samples of the calendar pages I did with the Purchase Plus samples (see post below) of all the BT papers, just so everyone can get an idea of what they can do with those! You can see my slideshow by clicking here. They are mostly just blocked basic layouts, and there's plenty of paper left over to do what you'd like with them (create a 2nd page, make a few cards, or just add to the single layout). I did these quickly once I received the paper pack, and I'll be adding photos to the "undone" layouts soon, then I'll edit the slideshow! So, check back if you'd like! :)

No comments: