Monday, July 09, 2007

Two Entries

Products Used: More To Adore Paper, Cocoa Organdy Ribbon, More To Adore Stickease, CTMH Buckle Chipboard Piece, and Cocoa Ink.



Products Used: More to Adore Paper Pack, Cocoa Ribbon Round (floral grosgrain ribbon), Blush Cardstock, Cricut used to cut out flower, and two circle chipboard pieces (also CTMH), and Chocolate Ink. Stamp set used was B1123 Spunky Greetings.


I have NEVER submitted ANYTHING in my life. I have never been inspired to really do so, but more than that, never thought "my stuff" could compare to what is out there. The point is, I found this sketch (below) at Sketch This: Cards and felt inspired, so I created these. We'll see if I can keep up the work over the next three weeks. After all, I created these in one day, and for the next sketch I'll have an entire week! LOL I actually plan on doing a few others with this sketch using non-CTMH product. Come back to see what gets created with that - maybe a more "boyish," non-floral card! LOL

No comments: