Monday, July 02, 2007

Photography Scavenger Hunt!!

I'm participating in a photography challenge at Scrap Galaxy and I can't wait to get started! I really want to practice and work on my photography skills, and one day would love to start up my own business in photography as well. My friend Cami from Tampa has set up this Scavenger Hunt for us to photograph the items in the most creative way we can! I'll be sharing my photos here as I take them so check back soon!

Here's the list:

  • clock
  • fence or gate
  • dew
  • bubbles
  • insect
  • apples
  • something on a car
  • a reflection
  • numbers
  • buttons
  • something red
  • rocks
  • lace
  • something sports related
  • hands
  • flower
  • clouds
  • ice
  • ray of sun
  • something spiral
Sounds like fun, doesn't it??? If you feel inspired to try a few, email me a link (or link them to a comment in the comment section below) and share with us! If you email them to me, I'd love to also have permission to post them here (with credit to you of course)! C'mon, and join me on the scavenger hunt!!

No comments: