Tuesday, July 10, 2007

A few layouts to add to my Library of Memories

I finished others today too, but just never scanned them. The first layout is of our local Jax Hands On Children's Museum. It's quickly become a favorite of my children, and so I wanted to make sure that some fun times were accounted for in our scrapbooks. It will be going in the Places album in my Library of Memories.



This layout was actually done in a layout swap. A friend, Kim, created the layout, and I just had to add the photo and the journaling. Needless to say, SHE knows my love of BG, and I love the photo I finally found in my working albums to go with this layout. Believe it or not, even though it's Christmas papers and photo, it's going in our "All About Us - Together Forever" section of our Library of Memories! How's that for using my library to it's capacity?? Stacy J. would be proud! LOL

No comments: